1. A blanket with a photo on it (how fun to cuddle up with this reminder every night).
2. Subscription boxes are great because they are a gift that just KEEPS giving. Example is a subscription to Little PassPorts — this is a great little box that comes every month & introduces kids to new places in the world or to new science experiments.
3. Photo mug — The mug can have family photos and or a photo of the child to use for eating and or snacks as well.
4. A personalized book. This is always a wow factor because its personalized to them as well as being created with love and its something they can always have.
5. Tickets to an event. Spending the weekend with your kids at an event or show, for example the Nutcracker is always a great idea and the kids love the show as well as the time spent with you.
6. Take them somewhere. Go hiking, on a picnic, anywhere that gives you one on one time.
7. Passes to an amusement park. If you have a park close to your house, chances are the kids will use it again & again.
8. A gift certificate for books — check out scholastic.com and order a gift card for a gift of education. Mini Golf gift certificate is another one.
9. A sleeping bag and a coupon for a sleepover at Grandma’s house (or Aunt’s house… from the person giving the gift). Or a coupon for a night to have a cousin or friend stay at your house.
10. Coupon books for things like “One coupon good to skip chores today.”
11. Weighted blankets. They are said to help kids sleep better.
12. Calendar already filled out with fun things: playdates, special one on one time, birthdays, lunch-date, movie nights.
13. Headphones, with technology these days the kids love these especially the bluetooth ones.
14. “Your Day” — give your kids a day to pick whatever they want. Call it a your day. Give them a big poster with a bunch of different ideas.
15. Slippers, — Kids love these and feel like grown adults as they see their parents wear them as well.
For more information contact us at Info@DFWEliteLiving.com
Powered by WPeMatico